We have prepared a list with everything you need to bring and what you need to prepare for the conference. This list can be found under Downloads.
The International Youth Conference takes place in Ravensburg from 26.10. – 01.11.2019.
Ravensburg, “the city of towers and gates” is situated between Lake Constance and Allgaeu in a scenic landscape with a view of the Alps. In the past, the city was a major, medieval commercial centre. Today, with its 50,000 residents, it is the lively, economic hub of Upper Swabia and an attractive holiday destination.
How to arrive:
- A 8, Stuttgart – Munich, Exit Ulm-West (90 km)
- A 81, Stuttgart – Singen, Exit Stockach A 98 (70 km)
- A 96, München – Lindau, Exit Wangen-West (20 km)
Ravensburg is situated at the intersection of the highways B30, B32 and B33
By Bus & Train
- Train timetables: Deutschen Bahn, www.bahn.de
- Bus timetables: Flixbus, Ravensburg-München-Freiburg www.flixbus.de/fernbus/ravensburg
- Airport Friedrichshafen (ca. 20 km) www.bodensee-airport.de
- Airport Memmingen (ca.70 km) www.allgaeu-airport.de
- Airport Stuttgart (ca. 160 km) www.flughafen-stuttgart.de
- Airport Munich (ca. 200 km) www.munich-airport.de
- Airport Zurich (ca. 150 km) www.flughafen-zuerich.ch
For the Youthconference: please be aware that you should plan your journey to Ravensburg, where you are picked up by our team.
The Youthconference is staged in a school close to the city centre. The school offers a big aula for working, a student’s café for the breaks and the evening, a big gym and a canteen for good food. The participants sleep on comfortable inflatable mattresses in the class rooms, there are rooms for male and for female participants, also the teamers have their rooms.